From:
Tracey and Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:10:00 -0400
Okay,okay...I should have known someone from the FML was way ahead oh me on
this.  I am about a month behind reading the FML (and my magazines as well),
so I missed the original posts on the subject.  Sorry to duplicate!!

While I'm here...I will be visiting Germany (Biberach,west of Munich) in
January.  Does anyone know where I might find ferrets to visit??  I would
love to see some German ferrets first hand!

Oh, and the boys say their vet is the best!  Dr. Flavia Zorgniotti of
Phoenix Veterinary Hospital in Wayland Ma.  She always has time to cuddle,
has lots of treats, and pretty techs who ohh and ahh over the boys!

Thanks!
Tracey Goodwin, Boston, Mass.
Bailey, Riley, and Murphy (Mom, your not going to bring a big German ferret
home are you?How will we know what he is saying?!?!?)

A candle is burning tonight for the sensless death of two ferrets in
Brookline, Ma.

" Dream until your dreams come true." - S.Tyler