From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 11:41:50 -0500
Dear Noodle
Enjoy the fame while you have it. Fame is very fleeting. We went to the beach
over the weekend, and everyone was exclaiming how pretty that big lug Caruso
is! No one fussed so much over me. Well, I was hiding under the towel most of
the time, so maybe they didn't see how cute I am. But it wasn't fair anyway.

Mom showed me your picture on the computer. I guess you are the lovely sable.
Sable is the best color, don't you think?

Belle ("Caruso, stop jumping on me, I'm trying to type!")