Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:14:51 -0500
Hello.  I've been lurking about the FML for a couple of months now, so I
guess it's about time I did something more than lurk.  At this point I don't
actually own a ferret, but my step-daughter does.  I guess that makes me a
step-grandparent to Teeka (ferret).  Teeka is a spayed and descented female
from Yellow Ferret Farms (Anybody heard of them before, I think they are in
Mississippi?).

I read an article recently on traveling with your ferret.  It said that you
should pack enough water for the trip so that the fuzzy's digestion system
is not upset by a change in water.  I was wondering if anybody out there
has anything to say on this subject.  I'm asking because I'm trying to but
together a food suitcase for our animals in case of hurricane.  We live in
southeast Louisiana and will be traveling to Arkansas if the weather starts
looking ugly.  (We is my husband, his daughter, son and mother, my mother,
a dog, three cats, Teeka, two cars and me.  Somebody get the video camera!)
Any other suggestions for the hurricane pack would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot!
Amy, Teeka, Etc...