From:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:01:17 -0400
Woah!  What a week!  DeeDee & Shamrock came into the shelter.  We may have
found homes for Baloo, Bailey & Noah together!  Yippee!

Woozlette is still not doing so well.  All she wants to do is sleep.
Auntie (Dr.) Karen came over on Sunday to check us all out and vaccinate
the kids that needed it.

Mommie's b'day was on Friday so her and I went to Dairy Queen for some ice
cream.  I even got to lick some off the bottom of the bowl!  She gave a
little lick to all us kids at the shelter and all of us liked it very much!

Other than that, i'm doing well but still have a sneeze and cough once in
a while.  I hope your fuzzies are doing well and give them a kiss from me.

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!