Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:44:51 EDT
Cross Posted With Permission

To Ferret Clubs, Shelters, and Rescue organizations:

We recently acquired 2 cases of the 1993 Ferret Fancy Calendar by
FerretWorks/WeaselWorks. This was the first commercially produced
Ferret calendar! We were excited to learn that the 1993 calendar
dates match the 2010 dates, so this rare collectible can be used
next year! We've been selling these on eBay for $9 - $30 each. We
would like to sell these calendars to Ferret Clubs, Shelters, and
Rescue organizations as fundraising items.

Our offer to you is $2.50 per calendar, plus shipping, with a minimum
order of 10 calendars. That's $25 plus shipping (4 pounds) for 10
calendars that you can sell for $10 - $14 each! To calculate shipping
go to USPS.com, our zip is 95954, enter your zip and compare options.
Most USA destinations would benefit by using the Medium Flat Rate Box
option for $10.35.

Payment may be by money order, Paypal, or Credit Card. Please reply to
this email if you'd like to place an order. Please forward this email
to anyone you believe could benefit from this special offer.

Thanks, and happy dooking!
Hildy

PS Shipping outside the USA will cost more, of course. Email for cost.