From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:14:59 EST
Hi guys!  My Fidget is in the contest this month, and I'd really love to
see this picture win!  It's my favorite, most of you saw it back when I
took the PIC.  Remember Fidget on the sled?  Yup.  I entered it.  Any
proceeds from the contest will go to vet those who will be dumped here
after their owners who got them a Christmas gifts are tired of them, and
to our only permanent rescue.  We need to put some funds in the bank for
Grandma ferret the 9 year old queen of rescues, long may she reign.  She
has developed insulinoma.  She requires hand feeding of duck soup, and
her daily dose of pedia pred.  She doesn't have long on this earth now
and every day with her is a blessing.  You can see her PIC at
www.mystyxcritters.com/granny real soon (by tomorrow) but meanwhile it's
at www.mystyxcritters.com/Availferret .  I'm giving her her own page.
You can see her healthy and happy in her before pictures, and then how
thin she is with the insulinoma and she is not a cuddler and kisser,
which she never was before :o)  Still a lot of good in the old girl yet.
Thanks for your vote and support...

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
of Galloway, Ohio