From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:03:18 -0500
>I have a 4 1/2 year old spayed female Blaze ferret.  Over the years
>I have noticed she cannot see in front of her nose.  But can see from
>great distances.  Cataracts are not visible.

Hi-my Finnegan can see what I'm doing from quite far off, but when I put
a treat in front of him, he sometimes has a lot of trouble seeing it
until his nose is touching it... He's only 2, and has always had this
"problem" it really has no effect on him other than sometimes he'll go
tearing across the room after having been startled by something right
next to him moving unexpectedly.)

Dooks,  April
"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"