Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 09:06:15 -0400
Hi all,
Here is the story.  About 6 weeks ago I saw my first mitt it was love at
first site.  But he was sold so it was a no go.  Well, I when back into the
store a last Friday and there he was!!!!  The sale fell though.  But bum
deal no ferret funds this week :-(.  So I went home and waited till I could
stand it no more and called on Tues. to see if he was still there and they
told me that he had just been sold.  I was real sad I guess I hadn't
realized just how much I wanted the little guy.  So I was sort of mopping
around the kitchen and my DH came in and asks what is wrong.  I say nothing
cause I think I'm being silly to be so upset over not getting the ferret.
But he nags, as experienced hubbies will cause they know that nothing really
is something.:-).  I tell him about the ferret and as I am talking I start
to cry.  He gives me a big hug and says he understands and then hands me a
receipt to file.  I walk in to the livingroom to file it and open it up to
see what it is, so I know where to file it.  It was a receipt for the
ferret!!!!!!  Boy is he slick or what.  So now I need help naming this
little guy.  He is a very hyper and fast 12 week old male sable mitt.

Thanks bev