From:
"Grant, Lillian CIV 92000" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:43:13 -0700
The 7 excited Closet Thieves gather constantly around my feet.  Every
2 minutes, Milo, Buddy, Carl & Frodo asking "Mom, when is Dippy and the
Old One" getting here?  "Soon Sweets, soon".  "Actually, They should
have been here an hour ago."

Elly Mae, Nikki & Ruby Jean roll their eyes.  Ruby Jean pipes up "Boys,
all they talk about is Dippy this, Dippy that, boy do I want to drag her
around a few minutes." "Now, now girls, her heart will always belong to
Doodlebug at the bridge, nothing to worry about."

"Milo, check on the CACA Radar, see where they are." After a minute,
Buddy runs up and says, "Mom, Milo says he doesn't see them on the scope,
they must be down somewhere, what should we do?" getting worried, hope
no fowl with the CACA F&G Gestapo "Frodo send a coded e-mail message to
the Oracle, make sure you scramble it to ensure the CACA F&G Gestapo
can't read it and see what's keeping them, the wine is cold and the
lunch is getting warm.

Carl runs up dragging his neon blue freebee,
"Mom our tee time is in about an hour.  I can't wait to give Dippy her
"hot pink freebee."
"I hope she likes it."
"Carl, you are such a sweet boy, I'm sure she'll love it."

Running for the ringing cell phone Frodo answers and yells "The Flier,
the Flier" it's down, the Oracle is lost, she's under the pier in Ocean
Beach."

"OB, that's 15 miles off, is there a problem?"

"Sounds like they need gas mom.

All of a sudden squabbling breaks out as the four boys pull on the
cell phone.  Give me the phone, oh hello Dippy, what's wrong?  Oh I
understand, have you checked the hair roots on the Oracle, they must be
blond.  I know how to handle blonds.  All of us laugh as we pack up the
Studebaker with the picnic basket and the cold wine & of course the
freebees.  "Dippy, we'll be there in about 20 minutes." Put the Flier
in park and we'll be down to get you in about 20 minutes.  Not to worry,
we're on our way, the trusty Studebaker won't fail.  We'll swing by and
pick up the best source of gas for "The Flier", Roberto's Mexican tacos &
burritos.  Good to eat, but great for gas.  It'll keep the Flier tooting
all the way to the East Coast.

3 bottles of Wine, 2 -- 18 holes of freebee golf, the Flier gassed up
from at Roberto's, it's time for them to go.  The boys were tired, the
girls teary eyed, gathered around Dippy in a huge group hug.  Dippy
grasping her "hot pink freebee" in her teeth and leading the way back
under the OB Pier, the Oracle and I look at each other with "that look",
the Oracle bounces her head back & forth on her shoulder pads, yep, I
was right, she's a blond.

Looking down at my beloved Monsters, Milo said "Mom there some weird
blimp on the mobile Scope, it's, it's, oh, it's the other half of the
"Sunshine Twins" Robin & Tonks, they're ahead of schedule.  I look at the
Oracle and Dippy and say "Not to worry, Robin's easy, I'll just wave
another bottle of Wine, in the air, and it's a stop-over.  This will give
you time to zoom ahead.  Just remember, stay submerge and go south about
8 miles and then you're out of danger, that's Mexico, Ferrets are legal
there, good luck and keep in touch."

As the Oracle & Dippy take off, I'm smacked in the head by 4 soggy wet
depends.  I look at the 7 giggling Closet Thieves and say, I think this
qualifies me to join the "Petey TPO Club." Must bring it up to Robin
&Tonks when they land.  Good thing I keep a few extra bottles of wine in
the Studebaker.  Nikki, the "Snot Princess" said "Oh good, I've always
wanted to be a member."