Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:49:13 -0500
Hi everyone!  I am still picking up Squeak and hugging and hugging him.
I missed him so.  I want to tell everyone that sent me ALL those emails
of their thoughts and prayers for Squeak's safe return thank you very
much.  They are so numerous that I can't possibly answer all.  I thought
about it though. :-)  Anyway thanks very much for listening to my plight.
I was really sad that night and felt so helpless.  I turned to the very
people who understand my grief.  I got so many emails and that made me
feel good.Stories of some ferrets coming back or found from their great
escape.  It is great to know people out there really understand.

Yesterday I bought ductwork for the dryer.  The kind the little squirts
can't tear up.  Of course Squeak and Jeep had to "inspect" it for sure.
Again thanks for all your thoughtfulness!

Susan-----one relieved woman but another gray hair
Squeak ---"Man! she sure fixed that! Geesh!"
Jeep----"hehehehehe......"
Missing Ben, Franky, and Buddy