From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 07:27:37 -0800
I will not leave the FML. I am just upset. I will get over it. I got a
lot of people write me that they are using the same thing. I would like
to ask a question??? What is the right script to use for the Lupron?
What would be the difference on what is written on the two bottles, the
correct and incorrect?

I am amazed by all the replies and I thank you all for them. I must
tell everyone that I have been upset for a while due to my upcoming
surgery and probably was a bit harsh. I was mad at the response of a
doctor telling me it is OK to adopt out an adrenal ferret when I have
never met anyone who is willing to take that responsibility and I get
them in because they are adrenal. I have had others tell me to give the
ferret the melatonin implant and adopt the ferret out anyway and not
disclose that the ferret is adrenal. I would never do this. I guess
what I am saying is that we as shelter people are supposed to protect
these babies and I will do everything in my power to do this and to get
them treatment.

I do apologize for my abrupt behavior and I must let everyone know that
sometimes counting to ten does not work. Next time I will wait a day or
two before responding. I hope that no one was offended. I hope everyone
has a great day and hugs a warm fuzzy baby.

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
Manchester, Ohio 45144
Ann Church, Director