From:
"Erynn D. Dalton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 12:50:09 -0700
I sure hope you guys can help me with this one before my SO goes nuts!  Our
two girls, Brizzy and Sydney, used to have full run of the apartment until
they forgot the correct pooping places.  Then, as suggested on both the FML
and the FAQ, we moved them to the bedroom so they could "relearn" the right
places to poop.  They were doing great in their little room until a couple
of days ago when they all of sudden wanted to poop in the only corner I
can't put a litter box in because I would be unable to open the bedroom door.

We scruff them gently when we catch them doing the deed in the wrong corner,
and give them a treat whenever they go in the right places, all to no avail-
they now seem to be obsessed with going in that particular corner!  No joke
guys, last night, I walked into the bedroom, found a poop in the wrong
corner, scooped it, walked out to throw it away, and walked right back in,
only to see ANOTHER poop right where I picked up the last one not even a
minute later!  Grumbling, I scooped that one, walked out to throw it away,
came right back, and yet ANOTHER little present was there!  UGGH!  I could
really use some advice on this one- I even tried putting newspaper there,
but they move it out of the way and go on the floor again!

For those of you who have ever gone through this, please help!  My girls are
great, but this is driving me NUTS!  My e-mail address is

Thanks!
Erynn