From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:06:50 -0400
I think it's a great idea to get a second ferret.  No one else can play
ferret games like another fuzzie friend.  Also, those cuddly sleeping
pals are very important!  Sometimes it takes an established ferret a
little time to accept a new ferret in the household, but at only a year
old I dont' think your current one will have a problem.  A kit can be
readily accepted (especially if your ferret is still very playful) but I
would also suggest going to a ferret shelter with your current ferret and
letting him pick out his new playmate himself.  A shelter can help match
up your household with a good ferret match.

Good luck!
Risa