From:
millie sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:03:56 -0500
We are busting at the seams here with good wonderful beautiful ferrets.
We have a foster program of over 40 older maintenance ferrets that are
spread out in individual homes with not more than 7 ferrets in each but
we have over 40 healthy ones here at the shelter.

We have been contacted by Austin Rescue and are sending some there and a
rescue in Arkansas.  Each have few ferrets and lots of applicants and we
have too many here.  As our reputation has grown, we are getting them
from all over El Paso, Wichita Falls, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana......
transported in by vehicle.  We will not ship so our problem is the people
have to come here to let the ferrets pick them to be able to adopt.

We need someone who can do a home visit/check of the rescue in Arkansas
before I will release to her.  It would be just to make sure she has the
facilities to accommodate the ferrets in a healthy environment and they
are not boxed in little cages til they are adopted.  This is Van Buren,
Ark.

If someone would do this and take a couple of digital pictures, I would
appreciate is as well as her.  Please write me direct.

Millie Sanders and her Cleaningcrew
Tx Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.petfinder.org/shelters/TX673.html
www.txferretrescue.org