Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 06:58:22 -0900
I have had the great pleasure of adding to my ferret population with 2
sweeties..and of meeting a couple of other ferret fans this weekend.  Angel
Baby the lonely ferret "And just why was it that we couldn't keep it that
way?" has been joined by Xena, Warrior Princess and mistress of cat attack
and Bismarck, a wonderful big speed bump.

We have had just a bit of snit from Angle Baby and she lived up to her rip
of not really liking other ferrets.

All got their own time to run and play (made for a busy Sunday).  Xena
comes with a well deserved rep for biting and nipping (drew blood the first
time I met her.)

Hoping that free time and some cuddles when sleepy will help.  Bit I may be
coming to the list for more help as time passes.

Bismarck found the safe spot behind the couch and spent his time there,
watching cat madness and dancing.  He will have to be coaxed out and petted
some also.  Stormy the kitten is in total joy to have someone who will
play.  Xena is demon fast and does quick turns under stormy feet..he gets
the "What?  Where?" bemused looks.  Then Xena will speed by, nip at the
kitten and say "Lets Race!!!!" shoot, wish I didn't have to go to work!

mailto:[log in to unmask]
Portland OR
mommy to:
Stormy; silly kitten..thinks shes a fert
Amelia; Outside semi-feraltabby "what's that creature doing in my house"
Angel Baby; carpet shark/cat tormenter..she's no Angel
Xena/Warrior Princess "It's all in the name"
Bismarck "Named after a prince but more like the pastry"
grandma to Brandi; red-nosed brindle pit-bull/lap dog