Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:13:17 EDT
Please do not believe what I wrote on MF a few days ago.  Do not believe
person x or y, and what they have written recently.

Many, many hours were spent by a number of people to research what we
could on MF for all of you last year.  The on-line addresses are with all
or almost all of the articles I sent to all of you on the FML.

Just write down those addresses, read the articles from various sources,
and decide for yourself.

There is no sense in me responding to the same old, same old.  Believe no
one.  Find out for yourself.

Lisette