From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:32:36 -0400
Ferret Fandango, 2010

May 8, 2010, Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania

*Please feel free to forward this or post to any ferret lists/boards!
Thank you! *

Celebrating 10 years of Fandango! Ferret Fandango is an AFA-sanctioned
Title Class ferret show. Our show will be held on May 8, 2010 at the
Gilbertsville Fire Company in Gilbertsville, PA. As always, the
proceeds from this ferret show will benefit the shelter ferrets of
the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter.

Registration deadline for Ferret Fandango is April 17. Classes will
fill up quickly so register today! We're offering SPECIAL INCENTIVES
TO REGISTER NOW! Early registrants have the opportunity to win tickets
for the PFCS Raffle table at the show. See the end of this message for
details!

We make it easy: you can register online and pay using PayPal.
For complete show information about Ferret Fandango, visit
www.ferretclub.com/fandango

We hope to see you at the show!

Never been to a ferret show? What's keeping you? We cater to
first-timers. Every ferret can be a show ferret! Or just come out as
a visitor and check out all the great ferret products our vendors have
to offer.

For vendors: We still have vendor space available if you wish to sell
your ferret-related wares at our show. Even if you aren't showing
ferrets, you can sign up to reserve vendor space using our online
registration system, or print out registration forms.

Sponsors: We are in need of both show sponsors and specialty class
sponsors. Show sponsors receive premium advertising as well as free
vendor space. Show sponsorships are available from $300 and up.
Specialty sponsorships allow you to sponsor a class in memory of a
special ferret, or advertising your club/ferretry/business. Cost of
specialty sponsorship is $60 and includes a full-page ad or memorial.

Please consider sponsoring Ferret Fandango - help us to keep hosting
our show every year!

Everyone is welcome at Ferret Fandango, and ferrets are welcome with
proof of negative ADV test and current vaccines. Please see our
registration information for complete details on these requirements.
We hope to see you at Ferret Fandango, 2010!

***SPECIAL INCENTIVE***

Get Your Registrations in Quickly and WIN RAFFLE TICKETS!

To help prevent the last-minute surge of entries, we're going to have
some fun!

EIGHT lucky registrants will win $10 in tickets for the PFCS Raffle
at Fandango... and TWO will win $20 in tickets!

- $20 in tickets will be awarded to the VERY FIRST registrant for
Fandango.

- $10 in tickets will be awarded to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th
registrants for Fandango.

And so we do not discourage people who think they've missed the boat...

-  $10 in tickets will be awarded to some still-early-but-not-first: the
8th, 12th, 13th, and 17th registrants.

Finally, just for kicks, we'll give a 2nd grand prize of $20 in tickets
to the 11th registrant. Just because we can.

For complete details about this contest, visit the Fandango
registration page: www.ferretclub.com/fandango
Hope to see you at the show!!!

Kym Costanzo
Registrar, Ferret Fandango, 2010