From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:18:00 -0800
Tara,

I cried as I read your email rgarding the mystery disease and the need
to euthanize before treating.  I can just imagine how hard it was for you
to write such a request but I wanted you to know I whole heartily support
you and Dr. Williams.  Yes, this wil be one if not thee hardest thing a
fuzzy parent will have to do, but hopefully the benefits of sucha
selfless act will go on for years to come in helping avoiding a disease
as harsh as this.  I know all our immediate instincts go to trying to
save our babies and as hard as this is that's exactly what the parent of
the next unfortunate kit to come down with this will do by choosing to
euthanize.  Again, I know this was terribly hard for you to write and
this is why I felt imediately compelled to reply and lend you my support.

Love to all and all your babies.

Kelly Sherman