From:
Lori Cole and Michelle DeVos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:22:41 -0800
Hi all,

Just wanted to thank all the people who participated in making our
Christmas at Warm Fuzzies Ferret Rescue, the most special year ever.
This being our first year on the tree, I felt for the first time in
years, like celebrating this time of giving.

Thank you to Dara, Lynn, Bob and any other Chicago Santa that made our
little ones (Ferrets and Dogs) have the time of their lives and made me
believe again in Good People, who really truly care about the rescues.
A decision was made yesterday and that is all the remaining ferrets at
our rescue, our now in their permanent forever home, with us. They will
all enjoy everything you all sent for the rest of their lives. They
love the bedding from the Hidey Hole and they always enjoy Pingford's
Porridge, and The Ferretone, even though they don't always know it.

Thank you to Melanee E., Nancy Mitchell, Shasta and Steph. for
everything.

Thanks to Tony Cantly (hope I spelled that correctly) and Steph, Cee
Cee and Sienna received their gifts and then went to their new forever
home. They were formally adopted 3 days before x-mas, we had been
working with the family for alittle over 3 weeks. So, they got their
forever home, wish.The Family bought them a Ferret Nation Cage and
every accessory you can think of that is sold at Petsmart, thats why
they thought yours was so cool, can't get that one at Petsmart.

It was the greatest gift I could have asked for, was for the two of
them to be adopted to a forever home. One that really hurt me also,
as I miss them terribly.

I am very grateful to everyone who participated and hope you all had
and have a wonderful Season of giving and looking forward to a new day
and new year.

Michelle DeVos
231-275-0135

Warm Fuzzies Ferret Rescue