Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 08:21:04 -0600
Happy news here in the Potato state.  Hobbes was found the today (tuesday),
gone two days from our home he was returned this morning after a wonderful
family called when they saw our ad in the paper.  Thanks BIG for taking care
of the FML.  You provide a great service, and don't always get thanked for
it!!  And thank you to all you FMLers out there!!  This list is not only a
great source of info on fuzzies, but also a wonderful counselor!!

Many dooks to you all :)
The idaho four (once again),
Brad, Kelly, Hobbes (world traveler), and Susie (hey brother, you stink!!)

PS.  Some facts about Hobbes' travels:
Distance traveled before wondering into another home: 2 miles
Time it took to travel the two miles:  5 hours
Number of heavily traveled roads crossed: 3
Number of minor traffic roads crossed: at least 2
Total time gone from home: 42.5 hours
How his owners were found:  local newspaper ad