From:
Debbie Spring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:19:24 EST
I am posting this for a friend.  Please respond to her directly as she does
not subscribe to the FML.  Thanks!

I am looking for homes for my 3 ferrets.  If you are willing to adopt them
that would be great, right now I am looking for someone to board them until
they can be adopted out.  I have 3 males that are very sweet.  1 sable mitt
male, Cocoa, can go separate from my other two.  He will need a home that
has another buddy or girlfriend for him.  He is about 2 years old and is
very sweet and playful.  Noah and Isaiah are a chocolate and sable ferrets.
They too are very sweet and playful.  I would like to place them in a home
together.  Both are about 4 years old.  None of these ferrets have ever
bitten anyone.  They all get along well with dogs and cats.  If you are
interested in boarding or adopting these fuzzies please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or call me at 703-644-2707.  If these guys are adopted
they come with a 3 1/2 story cage, all of the accessories and medical
records.  I am not able to keep my babies because my 4 month old daughter
has exhibited signs of being allergic to them and has asthma.

Thank you,
Tammy Newman