From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1993 02:28:29 -0400
It's amazing what can happen in just one month. When I returned
after my vacation I could hardly recognize my two darlings. They
had both lost weight (880/850 to 840/770) and completely changed
from their winter fur, so I had to resort to the simple rules
"completely pink nose, crooked tail, smaller = Alison; darker =
Natasha".

Day after I returned, there was a show close to where I live, but
I didn't participate. (Jetlag, you know.) But I went there, of
course. As usual, there weren't very many visitors, unfortunately
as this is a good opportunity for propaganda. One observation I
made was that the "ferret-racing" should be winnable by anyone
that's actually taught his ferrets to run fast through tubes (=my
goal for the autumn).
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]