From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:28:16 -0400
Hello Everyone:-)

I am at it again and have a new product out. This time it is for your
travel carriers.

As of today it is available on the Ferret Affair website. Here is the
direct link to the Taxi Hammie information page:
http://ferretaffair.com/product.asp

Thanks for taking a look and if you have any ideas, suggestions
or concerns, please feel free to contact me through the contact
information on my website as that is my primary email.

Sent with ferret hugs from
--
Karen & kids
 @ Ferret Affair