Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:21:23 -0400
On 9/4/07, Wolfy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I <snip> finished up by opening up the cabinets beneath the sink and
>... it was indescribable. <snip> Before I spoke with wide innocent
>eyes, he held up his hands and he said, "Mom ... it was the ferrets.
>I swear.  Quit lookin' at me like that.  It was!"  My ferrets are
>BORING.  Remember that conversation?  Boring. They don't "do
>cabinets".  Ransacking is the likes of the Downs kids. Now there's a
>bunch of hooligans for ya if I ever did see 'em.  But the Downs crew
>had not visited for quite a while.  "Renee's kids magically teleported
>here with help from FLO and did this, is that what you are saying?"
>He quickly answered, "Well, no ...but.."  "Our ferret's ate their
>Wheaties today and pumped up their IQ twenty points today is that it?"
>"Mom!  I"m serious!  The ferrets must have..."  <snip>

Excuuuuuuuuuse me? The Downs kids? Ransacking? Hooligans? FLO? MY
precious boys? I don't THINK so! Did you see the precious pics of my
adorable Rocky Bobbles sleeping? And my elder boys, Sammy (pushing 8)
and Jersey (over 8)? Hello? Odie just wants OUT - he doesn't ransack.
He looks for an exit.

I think that adjusting your meds may be in order, ma'am! Or did you
send them all to Alex when she found out about the tractor trip to the
flea market? I'll get you, my pretty. Just for that, I'm teaching Sean
to make CHILI WITH BEANS!

Bwahahahahaha!

renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the
credit!
"The most effective way to do it, is to do it." Amelia Earhart
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)
http://www.ferretemergency.org
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
American Red Cross