From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:14:41 -0500
Well now that Mr.McKay's farm has been inspected and from what the
report stated, he is within legal limits in the State of Ohio, I
have to ask how can that be and also, now what?

This condition is deplorable and there must be many other options that
can be taken to put a stop to this operation.

Is there not enough support within the FMLers to work together to
make a difference for these ferrets (and minks)?

I do not think that Mr. McKays health, nor previous support over 30
years or more should even enter into working to shut his operation
down.

Just a simple question, where are we at present and where do we go to
from here to put a stop to this inhumane operation?