From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 17:52:38 -0500
Anon posted that he/she wouldn't want their children to see the most recent
issue of Modern Ferret with Tiffany Taylor.  WHY NOT???  She is gorgeous,
her ferrets are gorgeous and obviously well loved.  If this woman feels
that the best way for her to make a living is to display her naked body in
Playboy and on her web site, that's her choice, and we are not being forced
by reading Modern Ferret to support her lifestyle!  There is nothing in
this issue that is unsuitable for children - unless you don't want your
children to read about a woman who cares for animals and takes in unwanted
ones.  My husband is a Playboy fan, I'm not, but we both really enjoyed
this issue.

My advice to BE is to relax, grow up, and stop worrying so hard about bad
influences on your children from fully clothed pictures of beautiful women.
(Naked ferrets, on the other hand. . .obviously something wrong there!)

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://members.igateway.net/~furry

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129