Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:41:04 EDT
I really am not good at wording things, but, I just want to thank
Susann Thiel and Linda Oestereich and Friends of Ferret Shelters for
doing such a wonderful job on the recent raffle to help Nannette
Thurber and her shelter Fox Valley Ferret. I just received my prize
in the mail and me, my ferrets, Gracie Girl and Shakespeare, and their
puppy (mini chihuahua) Bella Mia, had a ball opening the boxes. We just
loved the Picnic Time basket. We all opened them together and went thru
everything like it was our birthday. I was never so happy as when we
won this. Susann and Linda did a wonderful job at packing everything
and keeping in touch with me on what was happening with my prize.
These two really went the extra mile! We pretty much enter the raffles
as a donation, never expecting to win anything! It is our (Gracie,
Shakespeare and Bella Mia and me) way of helping ferrets and their
shelter moms and dads. I, as a ferret mom, just wish I could do some of
the things that Shelter people do. They are the most wonderful people
in the world and we love helping, even if it's only by a small donation
or buying raffle tickets. My prayers are with Nanette and all shelter
moms who really deserve God on their side. These people are Gods Angels
on Earth. Thank-you for being there!

OK, I'm set for the next raffle! I read the FML everyday and keep up
with all the raffles! Waiting to hear about the one for miss Issabel
Gucci and Super Tonks. The wedding is real soon, isnt it?

Shakespearience and Gracie Girlie and their new puppy, Bella Mia, wish
you both the best of luck!