Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:27:30 EDT
Iggy is to Tonks brother, or should I say his half brother (same
father, different mother) . Dna says so. Fudley a super hero??? Hes
maybe a mere hero but not a super hero yet.

Tonks a super hero extrodinaire???? He hasnt done any thing
extraordinary in months-----should be demoted to mere super hero.
So there.

I wont let the FBI near the Buckeye Bash since they are such a bunch
of screw ups. I will be there making sure no terrorist groups trys to
bring in something like an adv virus.

I'd send a picture to you but you would probably put it on the floor
of Tonks cage and let him crap on it.

Zapp Brannigan