From:
Thomas Nester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:38:00 EDT
Greetings,
Just wondering if anyone has experienced the following: My 3 year old sable,
Rocky, has always had the typical "musky" ferret scent.  This past weekend
he smelled like......chocolate.  The kind of chocolate which is used in
baking.  I bath him every few weeks and I have not changed his diet except
for a little extra Ferrettone to celebrate the holidays.  There is nothing
in my house for him to get into so he didn't roll in anything.  It's ashame
ferrets can't smell like this all the time.  I would think their popularity
would increase.

Ferret Dancing Forever