From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:18:14 -0500
I just had my first experience in hearing a fuzzy scream.  That is the most
unnerving sound I have ever heard.  Anyway, Nozy managed to make her way
under our couch and we were tilting it forward to get underneath and that's
when I heard it.  I am not sure what happened but, she peepee'd on herself
so I know it hurt.

She was walking fine and calm.  Yet her little toe is swollen.  And she has
a little red spot in between her toes.  Is this something I need to take
her to the vet for or is there anything they can do for it?  She can't bend
it either.  Or is this something that will heal itself with time and care?

She seems to be doing fine with her foot.  It is still swollen and bruised
on the bottom but, she doesn't favor her right foot any more than the left.

My next question is about my blaze ferret.  She has a white belly and I
noticed something that can either be a bruise or a vein.  I feel stupid
asking this but, it is bothering me.  She has not done anything that would
have caused the bruise.  So I feel like I am over-reacting.  She is acting
fine and poops are great.  So I am sure it is nothing but, can you see the
veins on one's belly when they start to get fat?  Just curious.

Thanks again for the help.

Sincerely,
Maryi, Streaker & Nozy