From:
Mo Duinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:39:40 -0500
I am so insulted by what you have Said Ms Hudson.  I personally was not
fighting to help Taylor because she was young and healthy.  I had inquired
because she needed a home and because I love ferrets.  How dare you assume
that I care nothing for all ferrets or that i am unhappy that she is happy.

I have spoken with the shelter Dad, and if Winter Haven wasn't on the
opposite side of the state, I might now be a little more interested then I
am.  And I have been quiet after you and some other people sent me hate
mail, bitching at me and calling me names and or dropping guilt drips or
death threats in my lap.

So don't start telling me who I am or why I wanted to seek information on
Taylor.  I have adopted from rescues and shelters before including from
the Arcadia Rescue, I think I know about myself better then you do.

Mo Duinne

--
Mo Duinne's Oiche Leabber
http://www.e-knot.com/moduinne