From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 12:17:17 -0800
Hi All,

This is a request from me as President & Founder of F.A.N.G.  (Ferret
Association of Neverending Glee) to all of the clubs represented on this
list that put out a Newsletter or magazine or such.  My Vice-President David
Caudill is already a member of Starferet Club and receives their newsletter.
He often gets permission to reprint articles from it into our newsletter.
Plus we personally write a lot of our own articles too.  I am in the market
to join anywhere from 2 to ?  however many other clubs with newsletters etc.
The main factor in determining which clubs I shall join is the quality of
the newsletter and whether or not you allow other clubs to reprint your
articles with prior permisson.

So now the favor.  To all of you associated with any club out there that
fits these requirements I would like to arrange if possible to recieve one
of your newsletters.  I would like to receive as many as possible so I may
look them all over carefully and choose the top ones for my purpose.  I will
become a member of as many of these as possible as soon as I receive all
newsletters that are promised to me.

If you can arrange to send me your newsletter or can put me in touch with
who can, please e-mail me at above address with all pertinent info.  and I
will provide my snail mail so it can be sent to me as soon as possible.
Please take pity on a very new and small club and help us to be able to put
out the best newsletter possible so we can educate and inform people in
Idaho about ferrets.  THANKS!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of  * F.A.N.G.*      *
*        (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)   *
*          Location : Boise, Idaho                  *
*  I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday! *
*  All they want is lots of love and great chow.    *
*          Idiocy is our only option!               *
*      Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak           *