Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:36:38 -0500
Hey!!! I thought you were only 25!!! That would mean that you had to
start the FML when you were 5!!!! Something fishy is goin on here.....
*winks*.

BIG - you are the best. Simply put, there are thousands of readers, who
every day - look forward to your posts, and the help they will bring.
You have spent thousands, if not millions of hours online, making sure,
we got what we needed. You not only deserve a Happy Anniversay - you
deserve a Royal Caribbean Cruise!!!!

In all seriousness, we'd be lost without you. Thank you for the
countless articles, the sometimes needed slight "reprimands" and for
putting up with all of our crap. You are one in a million and I hope
you realize how very much you are cared for!!!

Kim and her Army of Idiots in ABQ

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....