From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 00:36:13 -0500
A little boy went to the rainbow bridge today.  His name is Amos.  Amos
was an angel from day one.  He will have a very large chunk of my heart
with him as do the others there.  We tried all that we could do to save
him.  He just did not want to fight anymore.  We were in the room waiting
for the vet to come in and he flew to the bridge while we were waiting.
He will be meeting the following ferrets at the bridge.  Idget, Baby,
Misty, Sweet Miracle, Popcorn, Fatty, and Miesha.

Also our sister shelter Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven lost a little boy
named Thin Man.  Please watch out for these two boys.  Thanks.

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org

Squirts Surgery Fund