Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:19:57 -0400
At our shelter we use high quality cat food.

The most recent one we started was Innova EVO cat (they make a ferret
blend, too. More expensive and stores don't carry it in our area, but
ingredients are almost identical.) The other one I mix with is Felidae
Cat & Kitten, white bag with green cat eyes. I have also used Natural
Balance Cat, the bag with the pink top border and sky background. But
narrowed down to two after a "taste test".

You can find these brands online and find out who sells them in your
area.

Innova EVO   www.naturapet.com  or 1-800-532-7261
Felidae Cat    www.canidae.com  or 1-800-398-1600
Natural Balance Cat   www.naturalbalanceinc.com  or 1-800-829-4493

Make a slow change. I have the best luck with just putting a few pieces
of the new stuff on the floor next to the bowl. They are curious and
start nibbling. Then later will gradually mix into current food. All
my guys went for the Innova EVO and its the my cats favorite, too.

Good Luck,
Liz
 ...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.
 www.ferretasylum.com