From:
paula l high-pilgrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 16:20:38 -0700
Hello fellow fuzzie lovers!
I just moved back to Albuquerque, New Mexico (where I belong!) from South
Dakota.  The fuzz-boys (Jasper & Nicholas) & I are soo glad to be here.  I
was born and raised here.  The fuzzsters are FROM South Dakota.  They kind
of like this relatively warm place!  "Hey Mom!  Where's the snow?"

Anyway, since I haven't had ferrets in NM before, my question to anyone on
the list who might know-- is #1) Where is the best supply of ferret stuff
(in Albuq.)?  Petsmart doesn't have much!  #2) Who is a good ferret vet in
Albuqu.?  #3) Are there any ferret rescues in the area (mountains are fine)?
That about covers it for now!  I'd like to get the boys one of those 2-story
cages-- oh!  Excuse me!  I've just been informed they are wire HOMES!  Thank
you Jasper, for sharing this!

I have to go catch up on my reading!  Being a student is sooo demanding!
Thanks in advance for the info!

Paula L. High-Pilgrim
Jasper & Nicholas