From:
tina's hotmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:37:47 -0600
Is jojoba oil safe for ferrets? I have a 3 yr old girl who gets lupron
shots for adrenal and has dry flaky skin. I have greased her down in
olive oil but I worry about it turning rancid on her and I know how
good jojoba oil is for skin. I have pure jojoba oil for massaging,
would it be ok to massage it into her skin. BTW she hates being oiled
and massaged but it has helped her skin.

Every day is a wonderful day, today I got to meet you.