From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:35:58 -0600
I want everyone to know I have not posted in awhile due to the flaming that
I got over something I said and someone took it the wrong way.  Well I
agree with the poster who said private flames should be brought to the list
and then everyone will know how mean people can be to someone when they
know no one else will be reading it.  BIG you are doing a great job and I
am glad we have you.  Please this is a great idea and you should think
about it.  It might end the flaming war.

Paula