From:
Bil King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 00:31:28 +0900
Although my 7 carpet sharks and I live in Washington, I am donating space on
my WWW Home Page to CDFA to post news. It's no big thing but I thought those
others out there that feel that Granola Land (that which is not nuts and
flakes is fruits) needs to make the fuzzies legal would like to know where
to look for news on the battle. News will be posted there on the same day
that CDFA sends it to me.

I hope they win, I'd like my brood to be able to go to Disneyland with me.

Bil King

Your Fuzzy Host at "Ferret Home"
http://www.webcom.com/~ferrets/
The thoughts expressed here are not