From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 11:17:08 -0400
BIG, I know I'm your biggest pest, with a tongue that continuously gets me
in trouble.  Lets just say, I say what comes to mind without thought of who
might not like it.  But that is what free speach is all about.  I also know
that this is a ferret forum.  So I apologize to any one who thinks I'm a bit
to crass.  As I've said before I'm worse than Bob C., MY can of gasoline is
always a hand reach away. ;>}   I will admit to putting the Ark Trust out
there, BUT however I am NOT the one who is bombing them with the FML.
However when KODO came to the for front I did write them a letter expressing
my concern of the treatment of KODO and ask if they would look into it.  I
gave them pertinent addresses and phone #'s.  I did not ever mention RML,
wish I had maybe someone there would have monitored the ensuing progress of
KODO.  I wish I knew who was contacting you.  I know you won't give that
out.  So what I AM going to do however, is BUY an ad in the LA TIMES and
express my feelings about the misleading job they are putting out on the
airwaves, by putting on an award show on how they are for all animals and
are complaining about looking into the travesty done an animal and his
family.  So all the celebrity's who gave themselves such big pats on the
backs, are actually a bunch of PHONIES.  And to think I've always admired
Mary Tyler Moore, humpf !

Now on to something much more important.  I hope there is someone out there
archiving all the FML's, Kodo-Kommando mail, newspaper articles, interviews,
pictures and anything that pertains to KODO and his family.  I beleive it
should be published as a book and soon.  Let whoever take credit for it as
long as half of all book proceeds to a fund set up strictly for FERRET
related issues.  Health studies, legal matters and any ferret related
incident like the one that has happened in San Francisco, Ca.  That's
another subject I could go off on, but I won't as a courtesy to the few who
would rather I go away.  But I say to know me is to love me or hate me.

Sheba aka [DS] Here's dookin' at ya !

[Moderator's note: The Ark Trust was complaining about some specific stuff,
not a random note from Sheba.  I'm in touch with them about the email
situation and we're figuring it out.  BIG]