From:
"Oden, Shelley M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 08:05:54 +0000
Yesterday my husband was working in our utility room.  While he was working
he noticed our freezer wasn't sealed on the bottom.  We've had problems with
the door closing before so he pushed it till it sealed.  A few minutes later
he noticed it wasn't sealed againand he pushed it again.  This went on while
he was working.  After the third or fourth time, he looked down to see my
son's ferret "Raven" aka "Coma" exit out from under the freezer, use his
nose and front paws to pry on the door and then return to his hidey hole.
Just last week we were so amused that he would lay in front of the freezer
to get cool?  He was just thinking on how to use all that good cold air to
his advantage

Shelley Oden