From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:48:57 -0400
Hi folks

>After reading your primitive art tagline, I thought it would be fun to
>make some ferret turds into real art....

Aw man!  Someone beat me to my own idea.  I have always thought it would
be hilarious to put earring wires and ornament hangers in semi dry ferret
poops, let them finish to 'cure,' spray paint them gold and bring them to
ferret shows to sell as jewelry and holiday ornaments.  Man, I can't
believe there's another person out there as crazy as me!

Scary.

Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets