From:
sara levien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:23:24 -0500
To Lolly's Mom,
I don't mean to give any false sense of hope her but just to offer
my experience with Lymphosarcoma. My ferret Lily was diagnosed with
Lymphosarcoma when she had a tumor behind her eye that was pushing it
out of the socket among many other tumors around her body and in her
skin. Our vet put her on oral prednisone (rasberry flavored which she
loves) and she has been on this for at least a month now if not longer.
The tumors have drastically reduced in size and she is doing just as
well as my other ferrets that have no health issues. She is approx 5-6
years old. I'm not sure how old Lolly is but maybe this would be an
option for her too?

I wish you all the best!