Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 12:26:31 EST
Group,

To those that missed the Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services first annual
celebration you missed out on a great time! I know that since this was
the first event and since we didn't have much time to organize and set
up - things could have been a bit smoother... but hey, it's their first
time!

There were baskets raffled off, games played, plenty of food (OK I
won't make the chili that hot any more!), contests and all good things
ferret

Dr. Krupka gave a great speech regarding several hot ferret issues.
Honestly, if you would have come just for the speech it would have
been worth the trip... the rest was icing on the cake!

OK let's see... we also got to meet Dr. Brittany Dodson who is also
ferret friendly. The event was held at Paws By the Lake animal resort
and let me tell you - that is a NEAT setup! It's kind of like a
Marriott for dogs and other animals too. Maybe more like a Hilton. You
can check out their facility at http://www.pawsbythelakeresort.com

I really hope they do this again!

Dave R.