From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 00:52:49 EDT
I have been getting a lot of requests for more info on the Kansas Winter
Ferret Olympics, so here it is.

The Ferret Olympics will be held at the
Petco at
3050 North Rock Road in Wichita,

it will be Dec. 11 from 1:00 to 5:00

There will be games such as

Tube Races
Dance Contest
Kissing Contest,
Long Jump
Chariot race,
Bronco ride
and more
also will have a photo contest
and this year we are letting the two legs in on the fun with an act like
your ferret contest.

There will be great gifts available for both the ferret and ferret lover as
well as a drawing and well it just goes on and on.

I will get more detail and update FML as we get closer, any other question
you can e-mail me or contact Jen at Petco (316) 634-6196 or myself at
Stonehenge (316) 830-2305, there is an entry fee of $5.00 per ferret, it
covers all events.  All proceeds go to help support Stonehenge Ferret
Sanctuary & Rescue.