From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 21:57:00 -0700
To All FML subscribers:

I have been reading the "scam" posts on this list and I cannot continue to
be silent in regards to the hurtful words written about a wonderful lady
named Dayna!!!  I just wish that it had never happened because I have come
to know this dear person as a sweet, caring, devoted, knowledgeable and
unselfish caregiver to many many many four legged critters who without her
love and care would no longer be with us today!!!!!

I am so pleased to have read all the GOOD posts on the FML of late about
this very special lady and I would like to Second all of the eloquent words
they have spoken!  I just hope that Dayna will not remain silent from this
wonderful list because there are many ferret lovers, of which I consider
myself, that have truly enjoyed her wonderful rescue stories and especially
about one special little guy named "F.O.G.(Friend of God).  And I also feel
that Dayna herself is a "Friend of God" and a very DEAR Friend of mine
through this amazing world of the Internet and our love for these little
critters called "ferret's"!!!!!  (please excuse all the "!!!!!'s", but I
feel they are helpful to express how strong I feel about this)!!!!!!! :):):)

Thank you for letting me add my support for this special lady in California
that has had a very unfair event enter her life and I hope that she will
soon be able to forgive those that have hurt her!!!!

Dayna, let us hear from you REAL SOON!!! We miss you!!

Sincerely,

Jeri and Her Funtastic Fourness of Furry Frivolity