From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 12:38:20 GMT
>Re: How can I take photographs of my kit?

I recently received something in the mail from "Seattle Filmworks" which was
rather interesting.  They'll develop your film (they sent me two free rolls
as an introductory offer) and besides the prints, for a few extra bucks ($4
for 24, $6 for 36) they'll also supply the pictures on diskette.  If you're
in a REAL hurry, you can download the digital versions from their web site
(http://www.filmworks.com) the day they're processed.  Your prints will
arrive in the mail a few days later.

Note that I have no connection to this company and in fact, have not tried
'em out.  I have a flatbed scanner so I don't really need their services.
One should be able to get all the info needed at the above mentioned web
page.

  Mike

[Moderator's note: They aren't very high-resolution images.  They're just
fine for a web page but in my opinion they don't come close to doing what
a good scanner will do.  But still... a lot less expensive :-)  BIG]