Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:55:38 EST
I just wanted to let everyone know that HOFA's website is down
temporarily but will be back up as soon as possible.  In the meantime,
if you need to contact HOFA or want to know about meetings or upcoming
events, please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]  You can still
access HOFA's rescue page and can find out about our next meeting
date/time/location by visiting Scarlett Gray-Saling's website at
[log in to unmask]  There you will find email and phone numbers for all
of HOFA's shelters as well as meeting information.

Also, if you are in the Columbus Ohio area and would like to help support
HOFA, please join us Thursday, March 13 at the Brice Road Burger King
from 5-8.  Burger King has generously agreed that 20% of the evening's
total receipts will go to HOFA.  Please tell them when you order that you
would like a portion of your meal's cost to be donated to HOFA.  The
money goes toward paying for the shelter's vet bills and general
operating expenses.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience that the website being down has
caused.  You will, in the very near future, also be able to get
information as well as the registration form online for the 2003 Ferret
Buckeye Bash.  It will be held again this year in downtown Columbus at
Vet's Memorial on Saturday, August 23.  Hope to see you there!

Earlicks and toebitings to all,
Ross Petitto
President, HOFA Rescue