Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:20:00 +0000
>I sent a pic to the nearly 30 people that asked for one, hope they all
>got to see those 12 hour old ferts !  An amazing miracle of life for
>sure.
>
>Gordon and Byte-me

For anyone interested in seeing pictures of ferret babies, my website has
diaries for all of the litters born at my ferretry - from newborn up.
All you have to do is check out our site :O)

http://home.att.net/~ferretfriendsofpgh/litters.htm will take you
directly to our nursery page.  I also list weights for the kits as
they grow.

Hope you enjoy!

Chris Sayne
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh