From:
Celia Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 20:52:26 -0400
Kat-
I can vouch for those hackey-sack balls-- Jake found my daughter's hs ball
and we couldn't get it back from him.  We would roll it down the hallway
(it's pretty long, about 25 feet) and he would run as fast as he's little
legs could carry his bean-bag butt.  He'd grab it, come running back back
toward us, only to veer off into the dining room and straight under the
couch.  He wouldn't even CONSIDER coming back to us to have it thrown again.
(Does any ferret really play fetch?)

My daughter went out and bought herself another one, - but he found that
too, and now they both reside under the living room couch.  (the two balls,
not my daughter)

I watched him for quite a few weeks with it, thinking that he might chew the
crochet and 'spill the beans' - but for all the chewing and sucking he does
to them, they're a little larger, but strong as ever.

The phone number for Oriental express was incomplete- can you post it again,
or email me with it? Thanks!

-Celia <C'mon, Jake, let's play fetch..>
-Jake < Yeah, mom, fetch this..>